Full course description
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize knowledge of the general structure and function of the joints and skeletal system in aromatherapy.
- Utilize knowledge of carrier oils and other diluents in aromatherapy.
- Explain how to design and create an effective essential oil blend.
- Utilize the profile of three Myrtaceae family essential oil profiles: tea tree New Zealand, tea tree Australia, and Eucalyptus globulus.
- Utilize knowledge of the profiles of one Asteraceae family essential oil: Roman chamomile.
- Utilize knowledge of the profile of one Geraniaceae family essential oil: geranium.
- Identifies the process and strategies of creating an aromatherapy support plan.
- Conduct five aromatherapy case studies