Full course description
In this micro-credential, you will learn about Buddha Wood essential oil. You will learn about the origin, extraction, and properties of this essential oil, as well as its benefits and uses in aromatherapy, skincare, and natural health.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the characteristics and active constituents of Buddha Wood Eremophila mitchellii including the plant's Latin name, family, history, parts used, cultivation, harvesting, and production techniques.
- Recall the notable therapeutic actions and medicinal uses of Buddha Wood Eremophila mitchellii.
- Recall the properties and characteristics of Buddha Wood essential oil, including its chemical components, aroma, and traditional uses.
- Explain the appropriate recommended daily dosage, cautionary measures, contraindications, toxic rating, and regulatory status of Buddha Wood Eremophila mitchellii.
- Create effective formulas utilizing Buddha Wood Eremophila mitchellii essential oil including wellness blends and formulas for household and perfumery uses.
This micro-credential is divided into modules and is designed to take approximately 5 hours to complete.
Bonus Practical: Shop cultivated, organically-grown, pesticide-free Buddha Wood essential oil online here to accompany this course. Use code BUDDHAWOOD20 to save 20%.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a micro-credential certificate and verified digital badge you can add to your resume or LinkedIn profile to showcase your expertise and knowledge of Buddha Wood Essential Oil. Enjoy your learning journey!