Full course description
In this on-demand aromatherapy course, you'll learn the basic concepts of aromatherapy blending with ACHS Aromatherapy Department Chair, Amanda Lattin.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO...
- Select the essential oils for a blend
- Distinguish perfumery notes and fragrance families of essential oils
- Formulate the desired aroma and therapeutic benefits in your blend
- Explain calculating safe dilution rates for different applications
- Demonstrate examples of the different perfumery notes and fragrance families combinations in essential oil blends
Pay the CEU processing fee ($25)
Watch the lecture video (approximately 60 minutes).
Pass the short CEU assessment quiz with a score of 80% or higher on your first attempt to demonstrate successful acquisition of knowledge.
After you register, you will have access to a student dashboard where you can download your CEU certificates and transcripts for successfully completed courses.
To get started, click the blue “Enroll” button above.
For questions or support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 487-8839.
ACHS maintains relationships with many professional organizations to ensure your CEUs qualify for professional development. This course may be accepted for CEUs by the organizations listed online here depending on the course completed. Note that other boards may also accept CEUs under reciprocity. We also recommend verifying the applicability of all CEUs you complete with your board as requirements can change. Need CEUs for an organization not listed, contact us at email@example.com.
CEUs are not accredited and generally cannot be used for accredited degrees.Refund Policy: This self-based program is non-refundable upon purchase.