Introduction to Aromatherapy Formula Preparations
Full course description
It's time to focus on self-care! Essential oils are an ideal support for feeling fresh, vibrant, and ready to take on a new day, new year, or new semester. Join ACHS faculty member and Registered Aromatherapist (RA) Amanda Lattin as she presents the basic concepts of aromatherapy formula preparations in this introductory lecture.
YOU'LL LEARN TO...
- Demonstrate preparation of five types aromatherapy formulas: bath oil, fizzing bath bomb, bath salts, foot scrub, hand and nail butter.
- Compare the therapeutic benefits of each type of aromatherapy preparation.
- Discuss the impact of essential oils on the therapeutic benefits of each type of aromatherapy preparation.
- Analyze how each of the prepared aromatherapy formulas could be modified for other therapeutic goals.
- Recall general safety guidelines which should be followed when using aromatherapy formula preparations.
Pay the CEU processing fee ($25)
Watch the lecture video (approximately 60 minutes).
Pass the short CEU assessment quiz with a score of 80% or higher on your first attempt to demonstrate successful acquisition of knowledge.
After you register, you will have access to a student dashboard where you can download your CEU certificates and transcripts for successfully completed courses.
To get started, click the blue “Enroll” button above.
For questions or support, contact email@example.com or call (800) 487-8839.
ACHS maintains relationships with many professional organizations to ensure your CEUs qualify for professional development. This course may be accepted for CEUs by the organizations listed online here depending on the course completed. Note that other boards may also accept CEUs under reciprocity. We also recommend verifying the applicability of all CEUs you complete with your board as requirements can change. Need CEUs for an organization not listed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEUs are not accredited and generally cannot be used for accredited degrees.
Refund Policy: This self-based program is non-refundable upon purchase.