Full course description
In this lecture with ACHS faculty member Amanda Lattin, you will learn the many ways in which seasonal changes (internal and external) can affect your health. Upon successful completion of this two-hour lecture you will be able to:
- Explain the relationship between the change of seasons and life patterns
- Explain what the winter season represents for holistic health
- Associate winter with the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Western holistic medicine elements
- Describe the key aspects of holistic nutrition to use in the winter season
- Identify the key herbs and essential oils to use in the winter season
- Identify useful winter season nutritional recipes, herbal formulas, and essential oil blends
Pay the CEU processing fee ($25)
Watch the lecture video (approximately 60 minutes).
Pass the short CEU assessment quiz with a score of 80% or higher on your first attempt to demonstrate successful acquisition of knowledge.
After you register, you will have access to a student dashboard where you can download your CEU certificates and transcripts for successfully completed courses.
To get started, click the blue “Enroll” button above.
For questions or support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 487-8839.
ACHS maintains relationships with many professional organizations to ensure your CEUs qualify for professional development. This course may be accepted for CEUs by the organizations listed online here depending on the course completed. Note that other boards may also accept CEUs under reciprocity. We also recommend verifying the applicability of all CEUs you complete with your board as requirements can change. Need CEUs for an organization not listed, contact us at email@example.com.
CEUs are not accredited and generally cannot be used for accredited degrees.
Refund Policy: This self-based program is non-refundable upon purchase.