NAHA LEVEL 1: Course 1 An Introduction to Aromatherapy is a Course
NAHA LEVEL 1: Course 1 An Introduction to Aromatherapy
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Accurately describe aromatherapy as a modality and its modern and ancient history.
- Describe essential oils in technical terms and how they are extracted from plants.
- Discuss the three key types of aromatherapy application methods: topical, inhalation, and internal, their general uses, and general best practices guidelines.
- Utilize knowledge of the general structure and function of the olfactory and limbic systems in aromatherapy.
- Utilize knowledge of the general structure and function of the integumentary system in aromatherapy.
- Utilize the essential oil profiles of five Lamiaceae family essential oils: lavender, lavandin, clary sage, rosemary, and peppermint for aromatherapy.